Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Women of Faith

Well I made it out to the infamous Woman of Faith Conference. I feel I've checked another event off my list of things to do in my life. I loved the speakers a whole lot but there was way too much advertisements. The whole thing was way too long! Saturday was from 9-5 or more. The speakers told lots of funny story's that made us laugh but not so much to make us think. I did hear a lot about God's Grace and that's good though. I'm glad I went with the friends but not sure how I feel about going to stuff like that again. We headed home and we all thought Sushi sounded good so we went for sushi. First we met Trey to get Cooper though! Yay for getting Cooper!!... I felt like I hadn't seen him in a while so I was so happy to get to hang out with the girls and have some Cooper time! If you don't know Cooper he's just about the cutest baby boy ever! He's such a good baby too we think. Wanissa has some serious powers I know. He just smiles, plays a little, talks a bit and he'll sit over in his seat while we hung out and ate. Wanissa got some big kisses while we were at the table too.. he looked like he'd missed her a lot.
When I got home after sushi, I hung out with Doug some and then I was compelled to look up synchronized swimming on the Internet. I'd seen swimming, diving, gymnastics, track, soccer, and other Olympic events but no synchronized swimming! I love stuff like that so spent a little while on the computer that night looking at some of the routines. I have a bad habit of staying up too late. I'm definitely a night owl and sometimes I think its because I don't want to go to bed. I'll wake up in the middle of the night with my arm asleep or a pain in the neck.. and I'm not talking about Doug. I hate mattresses because you pick one out you think is good but then you get home and its horrible, but you paid so much for it.
Today's blog was random but I thought that's what blogs were for!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Welcome to blogging. Let me know if you still need help adding blog links. You go to the dashboard and then layout and there are lots of things you can mess with there. To add the blogs just copy the url into the place where it has http:// and then name it whatever you want. What you name it appears on your blog as the link/

wanissa said...

you are so sweet i know Cooper loves hanging out with you and Elisha. yall make his day like yall make mine.