Monday, September 15, 2008

Hey Everybody! I'm not up to much.. but i'm excited about finishing my table.. My great mom came over today to help me grout the tile... well she ended up doing it all herself really. But I did have to go to Lowes two times to get more grout.. appearantly we weren't estimating correctly. I'm amazed.. I ended up spending more money on grout than tile. It looks really pretty though.. I wish I could put pics up but I'm on Doug's laptop and I have no clue. I can't think of much else to blog about but we did win our soccer game last Friday. I'm excited about that! I was worried I did something to my knee but I think its gonna be ok, I'm thanking God for that! I'm having lots of fun with soccer! I did almost kick this guy in the face... he was cussin me out right after he almost busted me in the face... he was mad cuz he was trying to get the ref to call a handball but my hands went up to my face just by reflex.. Anyways.. sometimes i like to be "gramatically correct" and spell correctly.. but as you can see i don't give a shinanigan tonight. i"m tired and i need to go to bed.

Big news... i made an apple pie tonight! I'm so excited cuz its beatiful and tasted great! Martha would be impressed except i didn't put little cutout leaves or a beautiful fluted edge.. i did something on the edge and it was special but a different kind of special ; )... I hope people don't think I'm bragging... I'm actually just proud to not be lazy for a change.. i mean I'm lazy a lot I feel like... and i made the crust from scratch and cut up the apples and spiced it up blablabla...
Lately we've been eating hotdogs.. I mean.. we got a big package of hot dogs from SAM'S!! I'm sad to say we got them about two weeks ago.. and they are gone..well maybe all but about 2 but i really think they are all gone. Ok I'm done! don't be jealous of my apple pie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your table done. I cannot wait to see it. I am sure it is beautiful.

And yay for making an apple pie. I am sure it was awesome! Doug is lucky to have such a good cook for a wife!

Did you make the chicken pot pie too?

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see a pic of your table. You'll have to figure a way to post it sometime!

The hot dogs are all gone!!! Ya'll are going to starve to death now! Maybe you can live off of apple pie....lol!

Samantha just came up beside me and got all excited because she saw your picture. She said, "Mommy look, it's Sarah, she cuts my hair! Hi Sarah!!"

btw, the link to my blog is http://www.jenniferraack.blogspot.com/, just in case you want it...