Friday, September 5, 2008

Soccer

Well, we had our first co-ed outdoor soccer game tonight. I'm tired because I'm way out of shape. What's new. I've been on an indoor team since last Feb. but they decided they wanted to go outdoor. Well.. I didn't care too much so I'm up for it. We actually tied so thats not bad. If anybody ever wants to come our games are on Friday nights! We are a pro team for sure! haha.. not! We all try our best though.. i think... I have to do something that gets me moving off my butt. I love soccer and its hard work so I get a much needed workout, but it only takes care of one day a week. I'm hoping I'll run even more next week. Anyways, not much else is going on on my side of town. I don't feel much like blogging tonight I guess. I have to go to work tomorrow and usually its a drag but I get to see some good friends and do their hair. I'm ready for a weekend...

No comments: