Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hurley the puppy... A new addition to our family!















Well guys, Doug and I have done it again... We went and got another cute puppy. Here's the story. December of 2007 we got Lila at McKinney Trade days from Suzy's pets(or whatever there little puppy/pet business is called). Well on Sunday we went out to the Trade days again to check out the puppies to see if there was one we couldn't resist. We came across the same Suzy's Pets.. well its actually Jon selling the puppies.. I've never seen Suzy but anyways... they had some cute little puppies that are a lot like Lila but with big spots(They were Maltipoos...the Mom was the Maltese, which are always white and fluffy soft hair, and the daddy was a Party Poodle, I'd never heard of one before but its a spotted poodle...) I love the idea of having two dogs that are the same hair type and cut maybe but one has spots.. lol.. I'm weird. Anyways.. hopefully it will be the makes of very cute Christmas pics.. again. I'm weird. I'll probably never get around to doing anyways though.





OK so back to Hurley.. we named him Hurley because Doug and I are doing marathons of trying to catch up on all the seasons of Lost that we've missed the past few years and we love the show so far! I'm addicted to it.. I kind of got a buzz when I found out we were DVRing the new episode tonight and that there were TWO episodes! We can't watch it yet because we aren't caught up on the previous episodes/seasons. I heard it got stupid around season 4 with a whole bunch of questions still not answered but hey.. I'm sure it will be fine if you do it marathon style! Oh and Doug figured out the sucky season was during the writer's strike. We'll see but the character Hurley is the big guy with curly hair, he's funny and so very needed for the show. He adds so much I think.. the numbers he's cursed with... he's friends with everybody... a piece maker.. but if you mess with him he'll plow you over with a punch.. Anyways.. I love his character so we named the new puppy Hurley... Jack, Sawyer, Sayid, and Jon Locke just didn't fit... but Hurley is probably going to have a little bit of curly hair himself.. so it should be fitting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Jenn said...

I LOVE the name....being a big LOST fan myself!!! And he is such a cutie (the dog Hurley, not the actual LOST Hurley...lol!).