Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry day after Christmas!

Hey all... I havn't blogged since Dec. 6... now.. 20 freakin days later.. here I am. Of course its late and I need to get to bed. I've been a major night owl this whole week.. trying to get ready for Christmas at our house. I think we totaled 15 with my family over here. We had a good time and my Mamaw was happy. Anyways... my last blog was talking about needing to put up my decorations.. I did it probably 18 days ago.. lol. i don't know.. Anyways.. since I've been on.. Doug and I had our 4th anniversary on Dec. 18th. We had Brazilian BBQ at Master Grill. Gotta love that and no, Elisha, we actually didn't have the grilled pinapple, sorry. Man all that meat was good. Anyways.. I need to go to bed cuz i have to be to work early tomorrow. Love you all and hope you're all doing great!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you had a good Christmas.

Happy belated anniversary!!! I can't believe you didn't eat the pineapple at Master Grill!!! I LOVE that stuff. Next time, take a ziploc bag and sneak you portion of pinapple home for me...lol!

Glad you are doing well. Hope to see you soon!