Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Rules:Post rules on your blog.Answer the six "4" items.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
4 Things I Did Yesterday:-
Shopping with my sister and her motherinlaw
did a few clients at work
I can't remember what i ate for dinner..
oh I just remembered, I stayed at work and colored my hair
it was late getting home so I got Bueno
and my color turned out good.. did a few hilights and colored the rest
today one of the girls cut the back for me too and I feel so much better!
i know i didn't follow the directions

4 Things I Look Forward to:-
a full set of teeth
Cruise in May
Having fun
babies in the future(don't get any ideas)
Heaven when its my time no sooner.. but good thing God's in control of that

4 Things On My Wish List:
Please convey to any possible buyers;)
Clinique happy(just the perfume, a big one.. not the lotion and body wash crap)
a robe that I pick out:)(I'm still looking, i have a hot one and i want one that's thinner and cooler, but i want it to have some pizazz..something exciting..but not see through.. i like to walk outside with it sometimes.. ha ha)
boots that i pick out:)(I'm still looking.. i wanted them last year too. still haven't decided, I need comfort without sacrificing style you know)
stuff for the house like new floors, decor, paint, stuff like that.. what do y'all think about green for paint color.. a good green.. I'm chickening but i want it..

4 Restaurants I Like:
Abuelos
Chipotle
Buca de Bepo(spellin?) or I also like any Italian as long as its not too expensive.. ha ha
Panda Buffet(who don't like a Chinese buffet??)
Texas De Brazil or Master Grill

4 Favorite TV Shows:
Grey's Anatomy
House
Amazing race
I'm catching up on Lost and I'm addicted so far
Jon and Kate Plus 8
17 kids and Counting
Baby story
Little house on the Prairie
Rachel Ray
I couldn't decide on only 4, so i did more

4 People I Tag (You're it):
Wanissa already tagged most my friends.. ha ha
Jennifer
Heather
Amy
and You!

No comments: