Saturday, October 4, 2008

Beautiful Days Outside!




Today is such a pretty day outside. It wasn't very busy at the salon for a Saturday and I'm hoping its because people are out having fun with their families. Its such a great day for the State Fair of Texas or some other outdoor activity... I almost want to go ride my bike but there's always a draw back of course. It sounds weird but I don't want to leave Lila at home.. I want her to enjoy the beautiful day if i enjoy it. She's a small froo froo dog so she can't run along side a biker.. ha ha.. she'd try but she'd probably get pretty tired. I've looked up different bicycle pet accessories like a basket or whatever to put the dog in. They can get pretty elaborate and excessive, not to mention expensive. So, I haven't felt like I could justify buying something like that for $50-$80 for my dog. We already buy too much stuff for her as it is which she needs none of... it probably all messes up her digestive system because she ends up eating most of the toys we get her.. but she's fancy... fancy dog... fancy hair do... fancy clothes...fancy poop... her poop ends up being quite the rainbow of assorted colors sometimes from eating toys and such... I'll go do me some tootsie roll patrol and I'll be like.. "oh that's where that went." Anyways.. of course I'd pick out the coolest looking bicycle seat for her and she'd probably refuse to ride in it after all that hassle. I'd also probably look like one of those people who spoil their dog too if I were riding down the street with a sporty pink dog carrier on my bike .. but hey.. if Dorothy from Wizard of Oz could find happiness so can I.. and she sure nuff had a basket for Toto strapped right on her bike...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You do spoil your dog!!! (and you should because she's a beauty!!)..

wanissa said...

oh Lila is so cute. Joey really misses her..