Saturday, October 4, 2008

Easy Fruit Dip

Oh my Oh my... I'm a lover of fruit dip... the kind that's made with cream cheese and sugary fluffiness..I like apples in caramel too but I'm talking about the cream cheese fruit dip.
Well, I used to make it with cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, and vanilla.. and basically try to get it to the right consistency and flavor...

Listen here people! I also love when something tastes just that great but you can make it easier!(sort of like how we have spaghetti sauce out of a jar sometimes) I have discovered the recipe for the Easier Cream Cheese Fruit dip people.

Easier Cream Cheese Fruit dip!
One 8 oz. package of cream cheese
One 7 oz. jar of marshmallow cream
Vanilla if you want more vanillaness!

I never take the credit for something if I learned it from someone else. I went to my cousin's baby shower a couple weeks ago and my Aunt made the same dip for the party. I couldn't tell the difference and she told me what she put in it. Anyways... enough blogging but I had to post because I made it today with some beautifully fragrant and tasty strawberries and it was just Divine! I like strawberries but I love them with the dip!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That sounds really good, thanks for sharing!!