Saturday, October 4, 2008

State Fair of Texas... kind of...

Well its late again... and I'm still up.. eyes wide open. I'm probably tired and don't know it. I was supposed to have a soccer game tonight but it was canceled because some lights at Pizza Hut Park caught on fire. I was bummed because it feels good to get out there and play, but I turned around and came home. I talked Doug into going on a walk with me and Lila. Work is kind of slow this week, but a long time ago a coworker of mine told us it slows down during Fair season. Well, here we are in fair season. Its weird but true... every year work slows down a bit when the State Fair of Texas comes to town! Oh don't we all love the fair... for all the wrong reasons... I mean.. I love to eat lots of food and buy jewelry and other stuff.. I don't ever buy the other stuff but I wish I could. I'd love to meet the person who actually buys a hot tub at the fair... people have to I'm sure! We used to ride the rides when we were little but somewhere along the way those rides became dangerous so we stopped. I'm just thinking about all the magic that goes on in a place like the State Fair.. and Six Flags.. Vacation... stuff like that. I need something like that right now... but I have slow work right now. Oh well.. its ok.. Lila makes me smile and Doug's around... he's ok. Tell me of your adventures at the Fair or anything like that.. What do you like to eat... corny dogs? candy/caramel apple... I'd love to know it...

No comments: