Monday, October 13, 2008

Me and Lila are sitting here.. Doug's playing xbox 360.. and I think we're having hot dogs for dinner. I made a roast last night with potatoes, carrots, onion, and mushrooms! Well it was a good idea. It all turned out pretty good but the roast was not my favorite. I was a little embarrassed but I think it was the cut of meat I bought.. I can never remember what I'm supposed to buy.. there's.. chuck bottom, chuck pot, chuck whatever... there's bottom round, top round, middle round..(I'm a assuming)... Anyways.. I've bought a good one before and I can never remember which I liked... well next time I'll try again... I think this one I made last night was a bottom round something or another. Try try again!! Food is going to be a topic on my blogs I have a feeling. I love to cook when it turns out good. I'm mad at the choice of meat from yesterday but I'll just have to try again and learn. I'll not stop till its perfect or at least perfect to me.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Rule of thumb, the best one will be the most expensive one. If it has the word bottom in it, it's going to be tuff and often grizzly....I had this same issue when I was a newly wed too!