Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I need to sleep!

Well, again.. I'm not sure what to blog about. What's going through my head right now... well I feel some relief of some thoughts that have laid heavy on my mind and heart. That's always a good thing to have relief. I wish it didn't have to be so heavy for me to have to call somebody out, but sometimes life's not fun or happy. I said what I needed to say and that's that. I prayed about it and felt a peace. Believe me, I know the feeling of... "NOOOO don't send that!! its all anger and bitterness!" God's lead me to delete 2 blogs I've written already before people saw them. I saved all of you from the fear of Sarah!... Oh you would be scared. Anyways..
The other thing on my mind is that I'm in pain... my muscles are sore.. I guess from playing soccer or working or cooking or getting up and down during church... something like that. My butt is sore, and my hamstrings are sore.. I need to go for a long walk and then stretch good while my muscles are all warmed up. But its 1:30 in the morning and I don't think that would be a good idea.
Lila was I think eating a bird either her or the neighbor cat killed.. Just on the other side of our fence was this big pile of feathers(which i thought she couldn't get out but she did).... and she kept wanting to go outside all day and I went out there to see what she was doing and there was some meat and bones.. pretty fresh too... i just hope it doesn't make her sick. So far she's ok.
I have an idea... every time I blog I'll say what I ate for the day... ha ha.. no! not hot dogs again!(I know its kind of boring but maybe it will keep me accountable... cuz i'll be honest)
Today I started out my day with an egg sandwich... Egg, ham, cheese, Mayo, and a hash brown... Later before lunch I tried to put on my clothes but failed to do so due to inability to put myself in the clothes. I felt finally led to do something.. I wrote a list... it said.. "I will not eat cheese or mayonnaise for at least 2 months.. I will limit my caloric intake and exercise at least 3-4 times a week for at least 45 minutes. I will only bake for parties and holidays. I will count my calories. I will try to exercise Lila and Doug" Oh and I made some other promises too I think... So I had a sandwich and potato salad.. (oh i said i could finish my potato salad even though it has mayo in it.) My sandwich was turkey and lettuce with some sub dressing(i know probably defeated the purpose) I threw out my homemade pudding(like sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, milk.. boiled it and everything homemade) and a peach cobbler i was dying to bake and eat with ice cream... Now I'm sad but its probably better this way. I'm going on a cruise next May and I at least want to fit in the the jeans I wore last year. For dinner we had salmon croquettes, garlic herb potatoes, and broccoli... oh man.. i put cheese on the broccoli! I'm ruined.. Cheese!!! oh my down fall.. People say it makes you constipated but if you balance it out with some broccoli its all good. anyways.. I'm embarrassed to say i had two scoops of Ice Cream after dinner. Hey .. maybe tomorrow will be a better more motivated powerful day. I'm addicted to food! I'm telling you.. I should have gotten addicted to something with less calories like Pot, or Cocaine, or Heroin... something along those lines.. Alcohol has too many calories and Cigarettes just stink... oh yeah and I did have cheese on my lunch sandwich... I don't think i can give cheese up cold turkey appearantly.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sarah - you are so funny girl! I am now very hungry and I think I'm just going to have to go get me a bag of cheese and a bowl of ice cream and chow down. Don't worry, I'll wash it down with a little broccoli so I won't get constipated...lol!!

I'm glad you are feeling relief from your troublesome thoughts....I guess God worked a number for you too huh?